Our beautiful snowman only lasted a day before our dog (Buddy) decided to attack. I am glad we took a photo right after we finished because there wasn't much evidence left after Buddy finished. He knocked the head off and then chewed up all the wooden pieces used for his face, crown and buttons. Our neighbors stopped while they were out for a walk several days after and reported they saw the dog in his murderous act. They thought it was so cute and funny. Given that the Buddy has chewed up so many items around the house I wasn't really laughing.
Quick list of Buddy's chew toys.
- Aaron's Ohio State Yard sign
- Justin's lego Christmas gift (almost killed the dog for that one.)
- Two of the kids bicycle helmets
- Kids gloves
- UPS packages
- Salt bags delivered for the water softener
- Gel knee pads
- Kids sandbox toys
- Kids shoes and sandals that get left outside
- More kids shoes and sandals that were left outside
- And did I mention many kids shoes and sandals that have been left outside
Now that Buddy is a year old we are hoping that he quickly outgrows his desire to kill snowmen and anything he finds outside or in the garage.
1 comment:
This was so funny...maybe not for you. This is the reason, that Mike will not let us get a dog. I really do like dogs.
Post a Comment