On April 12th we celebrated Madelyn's first birthday. This is always such a sad day for me; I'd like to keep them little forever! Because this is not possible, I guess we'll just have to enjoy her growing up and celebrate all of her milestones. We just love our little Madelyn. She gets so much attention from everyone and seems to love all of it. Here is a little trivia about our little princess:
Size: 28 inches, 18 pounds, 7 ounces (still a peanut!)
Favorite food: just about anything right now, but milk is probably her favorite
Biggest accomplishment: stopped sucking her thumb (She had to have her thumb wrapped a few weeks ago because it was drying out and getting yucky. It was wrapped for four days and she hasn't sucked it since!)
# of teeth: 6 (4 up, 2 down)
Mode of transportation: crawling or cruising along furniture
Language: waving, clapping, nodding yes, Mama, Dadda, uh-oh
Favorite game: hide and seek, emptying the pantry shelves, peek-a-boo
Favorite activities: Riding in wagon, playing with dog Buddy, being outside, being with family
Least favorite activity: Riding in car seat, getting diaper changed
Personality: Playful
We love you Madelyn!
7 comments:
super cute!!! I love the "stats" on her!! I may have to borrow that idea for Ella's birthday post next week! Do you mind? Cute Hello Kitty cake too!!
Happy Birthday Madelyn!
Madelyn is so cute. I can't believe how much your family is growing up. It's good to catch up with the Allen's!
Yeah...the stats are such a cute idea and I love the cake. How adorable! HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY, MADELYN!!!!!!!!!!!
What a cute little girl. She is such a mix of you and Aaron. I love your blog.
So cute, happy birthday Madelyn!
So cute, happy birthday Madelyn!
Thanks for the invite to your blog. It is fun to see your kids again. I was surprised at how old Will looks. It shouldn't surprise me but I guess you remember them how you last saw them. Glad you are doing well. I can't believe your baby is a year old already!
Post a Comment