Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bike skills


Here is a picture of Will posing with his new bike. He's so proud! It's a little big for him, but he's determined he's going to ride this one. He's had really good balance for several months, but Justin's old bike needed new pedals and we haven't been able to find them so he hasn't been able to learn. Now we don't have an excuse!

We are getting lots of exercise helping Will ride his bike. He does great as long as he doesn't have to start, stop, or turn. We're still working on those. In the meantime, Aaron and I are enjoying the exercise as we jog along side.

2 comments:

The Haley Family said...

what a great little bike rider! I love how excited they get with that new sense of independence! Good job Will!

Diane said...

I love the shot of Aaron running along side him