
Justin and Elizabeth started school last Friday and Will and Bruce started pre-school on Monday. Who ever heard of starting the middle of August? We still have over a month of summer left! Despite my poor attitude, they are enjoying it and I even enjoyed it today when it was just Madelyn and I at the grocery store. Wow, was that ever easy! After taking five kids around with me everywhere all summer, it was a treat!

Justin is in the fourth grade this year and Elizabeth is in the third. Will is actually old enough for kindergarten, but we decided to wait another year which is really common here. Bruce is in his first year of pre-school and is thrilled to be among the big kids who go to school now. Madelyn and I have been outside waiting for the bus everyday when Justin and Elizabeth gets home and she is so excited to see them. I'm sure it's a big change after being played with constantly all summer - she just loves her older brothers and sister!
2 comments:
I really like the blog change! Cute colors. Enjoy the alone time with just one, because it won't be that way very long. It was so good to see you guys. Our turn to come up there next. haha. I wish.
The kids are so big. Where does the time go. I too like the new layout on your blog. I am getting bored with mine, so I need to change it. I love all the pictures!
Post a Comment