Sunday, June 13, 2010

Rehearsals, recitals

Last week was a busy week for Elizabeth. She had a piano recital, dance rehearsal, and her dance recital. Her piano recital was held at her piano teacher's house. There were only six students, but they all did wonderful. We are so lucky to have such a talented, patient piano teacher. Thanks, Cesily!

Here's a picture of Elizabeth all ready for her dance recital. She loves getting all dressed up and getting to wear make-up. (This is also a little preview of our new wall color which I will be doing a post on later. I love it)

Aaron was photographer for the evening and took some beautiful pictures of Elizabeth. He was busy practicing with all of the settings during the show. I was so proud of her - I know she was nervous, but she smiled throughout and has such good form.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I love Lizzie's pictures!! Way cute little dancer you have!!