
- Playing with cousins
- Sleepovers with cousins
- Swimming with cousins
- Cousins
- Gertie's pizza
- 4-wheeler rides
- Impromptu concert on 4th of July
We spent a day in Salt Lake City and took the kids to Temple Square. It's been years since we've been there. The kids really loved all of the tours and loved seeing all of these places they had only ever heard of or seen on TV.
Reunion with friends from Toledo - these kids all used to play together when they were in pre-school. It was fun to see how big they all are now.
Can't ever get enough time with Grandma and I think she feels the same way about all of the grandkids. Madelyn wouldn't even get out of the car at our first stop because she was on the way to Grandma's and didn't want to get out until we were there. The kids love Grandma and Grandpa!

2 comments:
We loved having you here and can't wait until next year! Love the pictures.
I love the picture of your mom with the kids! Glad I got to see you this time!
Post a Comment