Thursday, December 9, 2010

At least I'm teaching...

some good habits. There are a lot of things I don't do very well as a parent, but I feel like I'm pretty good at a few things. I read most everyday to the kids. As wild a child as Bruce is, he will usually sit amazingly still when I read to him. I love to read and so do my kids. I'm grateful I had a Mom and Grandma who read to me all of the time and passed along their love of reading too.
I love to run. I usually go to the YMCA to workout during the winter, but this old treadmill has come in handy the last couple of weeks because we've had a lot of sickness so I haven't been able to get out very much. When I'm done working out, Madelyn asks me each time if she can have a turn. I love that they like to exercise right along with me. When I run outside, Will is usually the first one to volunteer to go with me on his bike.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Haley Family said...

I used to love to run. I'm trying to love it again but it is hard during the winter when I can't run outside! You're looking amazing!