Sunday, December 11, 2011

First snow

We had our first snow of the season last week. The girls were so excited to play outside in the snow. I was surprised with how long they lasted.
Naomi was a little young last winter to spend very much time in the snow. I'm looking forward to being able to go out with the kids a little this year since I won't have a baby to take care of.

As soon as Bruce got home from school on Friday, he wanted to play in the snow. He played in it most of the afternoon on Saturday too. As much as I don't like being cold, it's nice to have the kids excited about the change in weather and want to be out in it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

missy said...

wow. that's a lot of snow. (yuck.) at least the kids are having fun! i'm not sure i'm ready for the white stuff.