Tuesday we had some special visitors at our house. Aunt Marsha, Uncle Scott, and their son Sam were all here. The kids were playing with Marsha and having so much fun. Will had a couple of swords and was running upstairs and slipped. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but the results were ugly!
Initially, I thought his bottom tooth had cut through his lip. I took him into the immediate care and while in the waiting room began to think it wasn't as bad as I originally thought. (He had finally calmed down enough to let me look at it). Thankfully, the mother of one of Elizabeth's good friends was working and took us back and cleaned him up. We both agreed it didn't go all the way through so I bought some cream for him and brought him home. (Thankfully I avoided the 3-hour wait!)

3 comments:
I just showed this to Carson and he asked "did Bruce do it?" I thought that was funny because of your last line. Poor guy...glad he's o.k.
Ouch! I'm glad it's not as bad as it looks.
ouch!! Fat lips are the worst! The mysterious injuries are sure tough on moms too! Glad you could avoid the wait and the cost! :)
Post a Comment