Sunday, March 25, 2012

Deja Vu

The above pictures were taken Easter weekend 2010. The boys spent hours and hours that spring digging a huge hole and then a tunnel to connect it with another one. It kept them busy and I loved it!
Here we are - two years later in a new house with yet another huge hole. One of my friends told me she read a bucket list of things all kids should do and one of them was dig a hole to China. I guess these boys can cross that one off their lists because this makes two gigantic holes.
I love the hours they are spending together - working together with very limited fighting! Needless to say we have very dirty boys at night, but they are ready for bed after all that digging!
If my boys start speaking Chinese, I guess we will know they found China. Until then, I say, let them dig!


No comments: