Monday, November 12, 2012

Family pictures

We didn't think we had enough going on last weekend so we decided to get family pictures taken.  They turned out surprisingly well.  Naomi actually smiled this year and Will's normal eye sensitivity to the flash was much better than normal.  Wonder if it had anything to do with the ice cream we promised them after if they cooperated.  Hmm...

 I'm sure they won't always be stair steps like this, but it was my favorite pose.

They almost look like they like each other, right?

Love these girls!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Marsha Elaine Allen said...

I want a picture! Those are really good. The kids look so grown up.

Mellonee said...

Oh my goodness these turned out so good! Your children are darling. I can see their mom in them, lucky children. Love the color scheme too.

Nikki said...

What wonderful pictures!! I look forward to the day when we can take "good" family pictures! Everyone was looking and smiling and looks happy to be there!!! Good for you!

missy said...

You guys are so beautiful!

Mindy said...

Very cute I love the stair step pic as well! That already is to late for us!!

Katie said...

I love these pictures! Such a beautiful family! Love your color choices!