Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fabulous Four-Year Old


This little girl just celebrated her fourth birthday.  She has been so excited and has been asking everyday since Christmas if it's her birthday!  We had a crazy busy day on Monday so she opened a few gifts on Sunday night and then a couple more a couple days late.  It helped her enjoy her birthday even longer.
 Here she is blowing out her candles.  She was so gentle in blowing them out, I didn't know if she was ever going to finish.  What's more surprising was that Bruce let her do it and didn't just finish it off!

 
In the fall Naomi will begin pre-k.  The hours are much longer than any of our other kids attended at that age.  I'm so not ready to let her grow up, but she is so anxious to be just like her older brothers and sisters.  I get comments all the time when I bring her places with me because she is always so good.  She has sat through many PTO meetings, church meetings, etc, and she usually just sits and colors quietly.  I cannot say the same for her older siblings at this age.  I'm going to miss her next year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: