Hard to believe it, but we've been in our house for a year now. Thought I would share a few "before" and "after" pictures. A kitchen remodel was our first project. Very little workspace and an oven that was tiny simply didn't work for our family.
Before...
and after. We still need to replace the dishwasher with a stainless steel one. Hopefully we'll get that done next year.
I forgot to get a picture of our dining room before, but it had wallpaper on the top half of the walls. Here the kids are mudding the walls with Aaron before I painted it.
Isn't this beautiful?
My little helper is pretty good at taking down wallpaper.
Next year we plan on replacing the sink and mirror and doing something with that corner. Not sure what.
Before of the boys bathroom. Gotta love the matching tile grout and sink countertop. Again, wallpaper is off, but I still need to paint. This picture is making me dizzy!
Another big project this year was staining the deck and fence. We still have a lot more projects than time. I guess we shouldn't be in a hurry or we'll end up having to move again. We are making progress and I just have to remind myself of that when I get overwhelmed!

5 comments:
Wow, you have really done a lot this past year. I love your style. It all looks amazing.
Wow! Great job! There is always too much to do and SOOOOO little time! You have done a lot for a year. And, no....you ARE NOT moving! :-)
I love what you have done, it's gorgeous! Carol
glad I helped remove some of the outdated wall paper- the changes are lighter, brighter and more airy!
I can't believe that you removed that beautiful wall paper.... Miss you guys, hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment