Merry Christmas family and friends! The year 2007 was a very fun-filled year for us. Here are a few highlights…
Justin turned eight in February and was thrilled to be baptized in March. He loved having many family and friends come for his baptism from
Will turned four in July and is in pre-school this year. We have begun to nickname him “The Incredible Hulk” because he is this sweet little boy, until he loses his temper and he becomes so emotional. Luckily, 99% of the time he is a sweetheart. You just don’t want to see the other 1%! Will played soccer this fall for his first time and had a lot of fun.
Bruce turned three in November and keeps me on my toes. He is so good natured and loves to play with anyone. He is especially good at holding his little sister. He is such a Daddy’s boy! We had our first trip to the ER for stitches with Bruce this summer.
Madelyn was born April 12, coming almost a month early. She weighed 5 pounds, 13 ounces and was healthy. She has been such a delight to have in our family. I love seeing each of the kids with her because they each love her in their own way and she lights up when any of them give her any attention. She has remained small for her age, but is very active and is starting to scoot around.
Aaron enjoys his job at Zimmer and has had fun coaching the boys in basketball and soccer. As if our lives aren’t busy enough, he is beginning an MBA program in January at
I feel like I just run around crazy all day long trying to keep up with our family, but I know these days will go too fast. I have been able to get back into running again. That is the one activity that I feel helps me keep my sanity. I’m hoping to run another half marathon sometime next spring.
Our year for the Buckeyes didn’t start out too great, but we’re grateful for another shot at redeeming ourselves in the national title game. We love this time of year as we spend time with friends and family and count our many blessings. We wish all of you a Merry Christmas and pray the Spirit of Christmas will be with you throughout the year.
Love, The Allens