Sunday, December 16, 2007

Last night we received over 12 inches of snow. I am not sure what the official amount was but it looked like 18 inches. Church was cancelled so we got to sleep in a little which was nice. I haven't see this much snow since I was a kid. So much for that global warming stuff Al Gore! The kids had a great time helping me clean the drive but it wasn't too bad. One of the neighbors has a large John Deere tractor with a snow blade. We heard him plowing the drive around 7am but by the time we went out there was another 3 or 4 inches. This time there was no fighting over the snow shovels. After the last storm we bought more shovels so each has their own. Bruce wanted to try using the snow blower but could hardly pull the cord. They have already cancelled school for tomorrow. I am so jealous and would love another day to spend with the family.