We had a fun Christmas and I loved the time at home with Nancy and the kids. We spent a few days before Christmas in Delta visiting with family and attending family Christmas parties. The kids had lots of fun with their cousins and it a was treat to have the Florida cousins in Delta. Justin was pretty emotional when we left. Too bad we can't spend more time with all the family. We are hoping to spend Christmas in Idaho next year.
I think the kids got everything on their wish lists. Justin received a Star Wars Lego set from Santa and a Lego Bionicle from baby Madelyn. Elizabeth loves her jewelry making kit and Santa brought her several American Girl doll items. Will got a Leapster from Santa. Santa gave Bruce a pirate ship of which Will is very jealous.
Zimmer has a company wide shutdown between Christmas and New Year so I got to spend lots of time at home. It just doesn't get any better than this time of the year; lots of family, food, presents and football. If only I could find a way that both Nancy and I could be stay at home parents then I would really have it made. In the meantime I'm just hoping that Ohio State will win the BCS National Championship. It still just doesn't seem right that the game is not on January 1st.