It's very rare that I have time to go shopping without kids so whenever Aaron is along he is so great about keeping the kids occupied so that I can shop! One Saturday last month we all went to the outlets and Aaron did a great job with thekids! I came out of the dressing room from trying something on and he was sitting like this with all of the kids so I had to take a picture. What a great husband!
Here's a picture of Justin's basketball team. Aaron really didn't want to coach this year because he's in school, but they needed a volunteer so he's doing it and doing a great job! The boy next to Justin is in his third grade class and is one of his good friends. Our lives are so busy now with Aaron in school. I don't think either of us realized how much work it would be. I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end.
Aaron told the kids that if they got all of their Saturday chores done, he would help them make Silly Putty. They found a recipe and demonstration on youtube and were dying to make their own. I've never seen our kids so anxious to help! I was sick with a cold and didn't feel well so he did it all on his own and the kids were thrilled with the results. I'm not so thrilled with all of this silly putty we now have, but I guess it's worth it to have the memories, right??
No comments:
Post a Comment