Friday, February 22, 2008

Madelyn at 10 months


Madelyn turned ten months on February 10th. She has been scooting around for about two months now, but still isn't officially "crawling". I guess she gets to where she wants to go so she is content. It would certainly be a lot less work if she crawled, but she is getting quicker all the time. She can crawl up the step from our family room into the kitchen so she is right at my feet all the time. Her latest achievement is standing up in her crib. She was so proud of herself the first time I walked into get her from nap and she was standing up. She just loves all of the attention she gets from everyone and is the happiest baby! I can't believe her birthday is less than two months away!


Daddy's little girl!

1 comment:

Faith W said...

I can't believe how big she is getting, so gorgeous!