


Our family has thoroughly been enjoying the cooler weather. Last night we were outside and the kids were busily trying to fill our front driveway with sidewalk chalk. Will came home from pre-school this morning and realized they missed a few spots so he had to get the chalk back out. We have some aspiring artists who will be so sad when the rain washes away their hard work. Madelyn even joined in on the fun and pretended she knew what she was doing.

Aaron made good use of the time to hang his Buckeye flag in preparation for this weekend's big game against USC.
6 comments:
Looks like the Kids had a good time decorating the cement!! It was nice to see you guys at the fair.
Way to go Aaron! Go Buckeyes all the way.
Don't you love sidewalk chalk? How fun that I found your blog so I could see the updates! It was fun to see you for a few minutes while you were in Idaho - thanks for coming by!!!
What drawing was yours and what one was aarons? The kids look like they had a good time. I am sad I didn't get a picture of you with Aleigha when you were here I would have put it in her room...I think she remembers your spirit (from heaven)!
What drawing was yours Nancy? That looks like so much fun. We draw tire stores,part stores, tractor stores and neighbors houses when we draw maybe a few feilds too! I am sad I didn't get your picture with Aleigha when you were here-next time. Aleigha had to remember your spirit that was neat.
Watching the game was painful but it looks like you had fun gearing up for it! That is what counts, right?
Post a Comment