
Fall has to be our favorite season. Here's why:
- Soccer
- College football
- Halloween
- Cooler temps (but not too cold yet!)
- Apple picking
- Pumpkins
- okay, leaves are not so fun when you have an acre and a half full of trees
Saturday and Sunday was General Conference so we stayed home and watched/listened to conference. It was great to spend the whole weekend together as a family and we enjoyed lots of good food too! Aaron and the kids made "buckeyes" on Sunday (rolling peanut butter balls and dipping them in chocolate). The kids have been begging to make them for weeks.
Justin is playing soccer in the city league here and Will and Bruce play at the YMCA. It makes for busy Saturdays, but it's fun for them. Will has scored at least one goal every game so he thinks soccer is pretty great.
Thursday I took the three younger kids to pick apples with some friends. They had so much fun running through the corn maze and the pumpkin patch. It was 75 degrees and beautiful. We are loving this indian summer while it lasts!
Happy fall!
3 comments:
I love fall...I get to ride in the tractor with Ryan! Sounds fun and busy out there!
Fall is my FAVORITE season. I wish we had more crisp weather down here in Georgia to get us all in the mood. I guess we will just have to put sunglasses on our jack-o-lanterns! HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!
you guys are so busy! It sounds so fun to have so many fun things around to do! I really miss having 'options'!
Post a Comment