The Human Torch
Trunk or Treating at the church. It didn't take Madelyn anytime at all this year to figure out what was going on. She was so serious and simply loved the idea of putting her pumpkin out and someone putting a piece of candy in it. How great is that? The surprising thing was, she didn't even try to eat it. She was all about collecting, rather than consuming. That will change!
Our Halloween started out with pumpkin and ghost pancakes for breakfast. The kids thought these were great. I thought the idea was nice, but found they weren't so easy to make. I about burnt my fingers trying to get the pancakes out of the mold, even after I sprayed them with Pam!
Trick or Treating in our neighborhood (with our neighbor Carson)
Candy...anyone?? This was Bruce's third year in a row as a cowboy. I bought two costumes a couple of years ago for Bruce and Will so we have really gotten our money's worth out of it. He wears it about everyday so why not on Halloween?
6 comments:
I wish I could wear the same thing all the time and people would think I was cute!!
What a great Blog. I looked clear through it. It is fun to see your pictures of Idaho. Makes me feel like I am home.
What a great blog. I looked at all your picutres. It was fun to see your pictures of Idaho. It makes me a little homesick.
opps!!! I didn't think your blog tooks my first message, so I left another. Now I see how it works... Will you delete me extra messages....Thanks,,Lesa
looks like the kids had a lot of fun for halloween.
Loved the pancakes! You are to creative!
Post a Comment