Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Santa, Shmanta!


We visited Santa at the mall last week. Madelyn has been so excited about Santa ever since we put up our Christmas decorations. We arrived at the mall and I asked her if she wanted to go see "Tanta" (as she calls him). She excitedly shook her head and we went in. As you can see, Santa wasn't quite as exciting in person for her. Will and Bruce, however, were quite thrilled and had a nice chat with him.

6 comments:

The Haley Family said...

Oh...I know Ella will do the same thing! Can't wait!

Faith Penningtons said...

Oh my goodness. How cute is that. It's funny, my mom just sent an email with a bunch of kids crying on Tantas lap. I copied your picture and sent it to her. I miss you guys. And no, we are not going to be in Ohio, Scott and I are staying home and having our own little Christmas this year, it's hard when it falls in mid week for us.

Colleen said...

That right there is Priceless!! Your picture is hilarious! Poor girl! Thanks for the laugh!!

Lesa said...

What a great piture. That will likely be a favorite photo over the years for you. Madelyn will laugh at it when she is older. The look on the boys' faces are funny in light of their sister's freight. Bruce looks like he is dodging a foot..... Will, well, he is happy to see Santa.

Mindy said...

Did you see the post of Aleigha and her cousin? She was crying until Kasia sat on santa's lap and screemed then she was wondering what the noise was all about!!

Julie said...

That is sooo adorable. We have many a picture like that. It's good that you took the picture anyway. She'll love it when she gets older.