Here's a recent photo of Naomi that I thought was cute. She Will be three months old in another week and has just started to giggle. It is so cute. I wanted to put some video on the blog of her doing it, but of course she wouldn't perform when we started recording. We'll get her another time. She is doing great sleeping at night. She usually gets up to eat once around three or four in the morning. Getting her to sleep during the day is another story. Or I should say getting her to stay asleep during the day! As soon as I lay her down, she wakes up and wants to be held. Good thing she's cute or it would be a lot harder!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Too cute!
Here's a recent photo of Naomi that I thought was cute. She Will be three months old in another week and has just started to giggle. It is so cute. I wanted to put some video on the blog of her doing it, but of course she wouldn't perform when we started recording. We'll get her another time. She is doing great sleeping at night. She usually gets up to eat once around three or four in the morning. Getting her to sleep during the day is another story. Or I should say getting her to stay asleep during the day! As soon as I lay her down, she wakes up and wants to be held. Good thing she's cute or it would be a lot harder!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I used to think she looked like baby Will, but now she looks more like Elizabeth. Either way, you and Aaron sure do make some beautiful kids. I love and miss you guys!
I used to think she looked like baby Will, but now she looks more like Elizabeth. Either way, you and Aaron sure do make some beautiful kids. I love and miss you guys!
All your kids are cute Nancy...but especially Naomi! I can't believe how big she is getting...she looks like a little cherub with dark hair!
I love her cheeks and surprised look.
How adorable! I love the flower that is one of my favorites and I lost ours.
She is adorable!!
Love,
Aj Pieracini
Post a Comment