Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's not even Mother's Day yet!

Yesterday morning Justin came in our bedroom at 6:30 all dressed and ready for school. He had a guilty grin on his face. This is what he had been up to:

This took some planning. The night before Justin had asked me my favorite color so that he could pick the right colored flower to go on the tray. What a sweet boy!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

I want to cry...this is toooo much! What a sweetie-pie. Happy early Mother's Day, Nancy :)

Julie said...

You must be doing something right Nancy! Good for you Justin.

Lesa said...

What a loving son. He will be a caring and loving husband and father some day. Happy Mother's Day early.

erin said...

that is too sweet.

Katie said...

WOW! What a sweetie. I'm sure you will never forget that morning!

Amy said...

Wow, impressive Justin. Can you come stay at our house? You set yourself up for Mother's Day what's next? Aunt Amy

Diane said...

Justin gets major points for sweetness :) I love the tender note.

Robert and Kim said...

Very Sweet! It's hard to surprise the Mom! Way to go Justin.

Outlandish McCandlish said...

I would have excepted the breakfast with a note saying 'for doing stuff that a BAD mom does' just to get the breakfast treat. Lucky.