
Elizabeth is such a sweet girl and such a big help to me with the little ones. Here are a few things I love about Elizabeth:
- If anyone is ever sick or having a birthday she is the first to make a card.
- She loves to play with her younger siblings and is great with keeping them entertained. She loves to play the role of Mom or teacher.
- She comes home from school everyday and asks me what is for dinner. She then always responds with an excited "yes, I love that!" (What Mom doesn't love to hear that!)
- Crafty, crafty, crafty
- Wonderful messages inside cards (my four or so Mother's Day cards from her almost brought tears to my eyes!)
- My shopping partner
- She notices anytime I wear anything new or try anything different with my hair or make-up. She's always full of compliments.
- She loves to plan things...anything.
- Stylish dresser. She picks our her clothes according to what flower she can wear in her hair!
- She savors her food and is always the last one done eating.
- I learn more from Elizabeth than any of our kids about what goes on at school, church, etc. She always gives a full report.
Here's to another great year, Elizabeth!
5 comments:
That sounds like Addie! I always know what is going on from her & I love their cards. Happy Birthday Elizabeth!
Everything you said is so true about Elizabeth! I loved having her in activity days because she is so positive and loved every activity. She is a sweetheart. I miss you Elizabeth!
How awesome!! What great things to love about Lizzy! I told Beth I was so excited for her to get to surprise her! Happy Birthday Lizzy!!!
I can't believe she's nine!
Happy Birthday Elizabeth. I can't believe she's really that old. It makes me feel old.
Post a Comment