Will was so excited for his big pre-school graduation. He's so happy and ready to move onto kindergarten and only wishes he didn't have to wait until August to begin. He has had a great year in pre-school this year. I think waiting to start him in kindergarten really has helped him and he is definitely ready. He is now wanting me to help him read and he loves doing simple addition. He won't have any problems in school, that's for sure!
We were laughing because for a week all we heard from him was "I just can't believe I'm graduating from pre-school!" Apparently, this is quite an accomplishment. It's hard to see the kids growing up sometimes, but it's wonderful to see their progression and excitement for the next step. Will always has his teachers wrapped around his finger because of his big smile. I'm sure kindergarten won't be any different!
4 comments:
Awww...Will has got to be one of the cutest kids around. He is getting so big...won't belong before he's walking around saying.."I can't believe I'm graduating from high school!"
how sweet! Brayden is so ready too...I can't believe I'll have 3 of the 4 in school full time. Kindergarten is from 8-3 here...what is yours like?
Are you headed to ID this summer? Feel free to stop over here, we'd love to see you!!
He had got to have the sweetest face! Oh, the preschool graduation. So cute!
That smile is definitely a way to anyone's heart. Will is a sweetie!
Post a Comment