I brought Naomi along with me to my most recent trip to the dentist. I love my dentist and have spent many hours in her office in the past two and a half years. With her hands busily working in my mouth, she attempts small talk. "So did you shave the back of her head like that?" Yes, it's always been my dream for my little girls to have this beautiful bald spot in the back of their head. Seriously, are you kidding me? After her fingers were out of my mouth, I explained to her that it's a common occurrence for little babies to have a bald spot on the back of their heads. Ironically, last visit she was talking to me about the obstacles she faces to having children with her schedule. She'll have a few things to learn if/when she does decide to have children.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Small talk
I brought Naomi along with me to my most recent trip to the dentist. I love my dentist and have spent many hours in her office in the past two and a half years. With her hands busily working in my mouth, she attempts small talk. "So did you shave the back of her head like that?" Yes, it's always been my dream for my little girls to have this beautiful bald spot in the back of their head. Seriously, are you kidding me? After her fingers were out of my mouth, I explained to her that it's a common occurrence for little babies to have a bald spot on the back of their heads. Ironically, last visit she was talking to me about the obstacles she faces to having children with her schedule. She'll have a few things to learn if/when she does decide to have children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL! The comments people make when they are not in the "know".
My sister wanted to draw eyes and a mouth on Aleigha's head because the hair line was so straigt on the back of her head!
That's funny!
Funny! People without children are in a whole different world sometimes :-)
Post a Comment