After the baptism, we did a 4-generation picture with Grandpa Allen, Aaron's dad, Aaron and his two brothers, and their boys. I thought the pictures turned out pretty well and I know we'll cherish them!
Aaron and the boys
Elizabeth and cousin Morgan
The kids enjoyed their first swim in the pond for '09. (Second for Will and Bruce - they went skinny-dipping a month ago and froze!) They played in the water all day and had a great time!
Madelyn wasn't interested in the water, but she loved wearing her swimsuit and cried when she had to take it off. Just a side note - Madelyn is playing with her belly button in the picture. She is obsessed with it!
Sunday afternoon Aaron's grandpa wanted to take the kids to the cemetery to see his brother's grave, as well as some other family members. I thought this was a great opportunity for them to learn more about the holiday and their own family history. Justin was able to march in a parade Monday morning with his cousin Hunter and his Cub Scout troop, but I don't have any pictures of it. Now it's back to the grind of work and school. Thankfully, the kids only have six days of school. Too bad Aaron doesn't get the summer off too!
5 comments:
Cute, Cute, Cute! My kids are jealous! They still have 16 days left of school.
I remember swimming at the pond. We loved it.
I love the 4 generation picture! Do you have one with your mom, grandma, & kids? P.s. we too love the swimming suit!
I'm not sure if it is the pig tails or what but something about Madelyn reminds me of Saige! Cute anyway!!
WE WANT TO GO SWIMMING IN THE POND TOO!! We miss all of you so much!!! Great pictures, 4 generations in amazing!
Post a Comment