Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Five months


Naomi turned five months old on Sunday. Last night we gave her cereal for the first time. I am always kind of sad for this step because I feel like they aren't a little baby anymore and soon I'll have to start bringing food with me when I go out. It's much easier to nurse so I don't have to pack anything! Naomi did pretty well with the cereal. She didn't love it, but she didn't spit it out. Madelyn, on the other hand, was hilarious. She of course wanted to try some when she saw me feeding Naomi. She literally gagged on it and spit it right out.

How could you not love those cheeks and thighs? She loves playing with her toes. She is sitting up with help and rolls over as soon as we lay her down. She's still not great with napping or sleeping at night. Hopefully the cereal will help that situation.

Dad with his two little girls

4 comments:

Kris said...

Oh my gosh! Naomi looks just like Justin. What a cutie.

Aaron & Nancy said...

Everyone usually thinks she looks like Elizabeth!

Julie said...

I love Natalie's reaction to the cereal. Isn't funny when the older ones want to try things their younger siblings are just getting into? I love Naomie's cheeks and thighs!!!!

Julie said...

DOn't publish that last comment! I can't believe I actually called Madelyn, Natalie!!! So sorry. They are both adorable!