Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jillian's party

We went to a celebration party yesterday afternoon for Jillian. What a party it was! I love these photos of Jillian that were taken of her with her favorite hat when she had very little hair. Now that her hair has grown back in, I have almost forgotten what she looked like a year and a half ago! It was a privilege to share this special day with Jillian.
During treatments, Jillian's parents would talk to her about the party they were going to have when she was done with her treatments. This helped keep her going and gave her something to look forward to. One of the things she wanted was a Moonbounce. The kids loved it!
The other thing she wanted was an ice cream machine. Who wouldn't love that!
A man from church came dressed in his clown costume. The kids loved squeezing his horn and all of the balloon animals he made for them. Madelyn wouldn't get too close to him, but Naomi will take attention from anyone!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie said...

The pictures are adorable. I love the hat!

Katie said...

That looks so fun and nice for Jillian! We are glad to hear she is doing well. We miss Warsaw! Braden and I were just commenting that we moved there about this time last year. Crazy how time flies! We miss you!