Bruce started pre-school this week and is so excited. Madelyn is so sad to have lost her buddy, but it's only three mornings a week. I'm looking forward to a little time alone with the girls.
You're looking at one of the newest student council members for 2009-10. Justin ran for Student Council and was so excited to be elected to represent his fifth grade class. He had to give a speech in front of his class and wrote it himself. He had a super hero theme (I know, big surprise!) He started out saying, "I might not be a super hero, but I will work super hard this year in Student Council." He is very excited about this opportunity and I think he will really enjoy it.
3 comments:
Two very great moments in a mom's life. That's great! Thanks for sharing. I hope Justin's experience as representative proves rewarding for other opportunities.
I would have voted for you Justin!!! As long as he wasn't running against Pedro:) Congrats!!!!
How fun! Addie ran for V.P. and I was telling her she should say, -Be "EXTRA" cool and vote Addie V.P. It won because she couldn't come up with anything else! It is good for them.
Post a Comment