Our little Naomi has been scooting around for almost a month now and I'm finally posting a couple of pictures of her in motion. She gets up on all fours all the time, but hasn't quite figured out the crawling yet. She's becoming pretty proficient with her scooting and has even had a few blisters on her feet from digging into the carpet. I now have to be careful where I step because she is my little shadow. I also have to be careful what's on the floor as everything goes in her mouth!
Other big news...Naomi just cut her second tooth on Sunday!
3 comments:
That's great! It's so fun to see them move. Maybe she'll get better at it with a little extra attention during the day.
That's great! It's fun to see them move. Maybe she'll be moving even more with extra attention during the day.
That first pictures is my favorite! She is really concentrating with her tongue hangin out! So cute!
Post a Comment