Thursday, August 13, 2009

Chocolate fondue


I have lots of blogging to do from our vacation, but I thought until I get the time to put them on I would add a few recent photos from home. A few weeks ago we got out Justin's fondue fountain. We haven't used it in over a year so the kids were so excited. As you can see, Madelyn loved it.

Yumm-o!

Bruce has inherited Justin's old Spiderman costume he wore several years ago. He has been wearing it a lot. You can't see from the picture, but the costume has seen better days. Justin and Elizabeth think it's hilarious, but Bruce could care less that the rear of the costume has a couple of small holes in it. It just keeps him a little cooler on these hot summer days!

2 comments:

The Busy Burnham Bunch said...

That is so cute that Bruce likes to wear the Spiderman suit. I can totally remember Justin and Jackson wearing that all the time.

Colleen said...

Even I have some pictures with the Spiderman outfit...ok, I guess it was just the mask part!! lol Beth loves that picture!