
Naomi is six months old now and so sweet! She has been sitting up for a few weeks now and loves her tummy time. She rolls all over and tries to scoot. It looks like she will be crawling soon...we'll see!

I took Naomi in for her six-month check up last week and she was 19 pounds even and 25 inches long. That put her in the 90th percentile for weight and 25th percentile for height...short and round! She is our biggest baby, but that just means there is more of her to love. She now weighs a pound more at six months than Madelyn did at one year!

Pictures were so fun and easy to get of Naomi because she smiles all the time. I'm sure her one-year pictures will be a different story when she is mobile and much less cooperative! We are sad that she has lost a good portion of her full head of hair. She is getting quite the "comb-over" on top of her head. I'm sad that her new growth doesn't appear to be as dark as her newborn hair was, but she's still adorable!
6 comments:
she's adorable! I especially like the last picture the best!
I can't believe she's six months already! I love that last picture, what a doll!
She is so adorable Nancy! I can't believe she is 6 months already! I love the cute, round babies! They are the best!!
Oh my goodness! She's a DOLL!
so cute, I love all the pictures!!! Six months went by so fast!!!
Soooooo adorable! You have such cute kids!
Post a Comment