This week Justin's Cub Scout pack held their annual "bike rodeo". The event is for the whole family and our kids love it! We only live about two miles from the church so they all ride to and from the church. The parking lot is turned into a course with cones and stop signs. The Cub Scouts learn how to care for their bikes and they discuss bike safety.
Bruce was able to join the big kids this year on his two-wheeler. He has been riding solo for a couple of weeks. He is making me nervous because he's a little too confident! Whenever I remind him to get over on the side of the road as a car passes, he always tells me "mom, they didn't hit me!" I guess as long as there is no injury, he's not going to worry. No concept of prevention or caution!
1 comment:
I love the idea of a bike rodeo. How fun for the whole family.
Post a Comment