
Two weeks ago the kids and I spent a few days in Ohio. We went to the zoo on our way over and then spent a few days with Aaron's mom and dad (Mama and Papa to the kids). They took us to Sauder Village in Archbold, Ohio. We spent the whole day there and the kids LOVED it! It's a historic village from about 1900 with lots for the kids to do. We enjoyed visiting the glass shop, broom shop, barber shop, toy shop, ice cream shop, sweet shop, train ride, carriage ride, the Barn restaurant, the basket shop, and many more. The kids were wiped out at the end of the day, but had a great time!
The weather was in the 90's during our visit so it was perfect for swimming too. We had fun catching up with friends and family with our day at the pond. Thanks to all who came and played with us!
2 comments:
That sounds fun, it reminds me of Cove Fort in Utah we went there (it was where Pres. Hinckley's dad grew up) I am so thankful for the time in which I was born. The work that they had to do...Not sure I could do it all, I am so tired now at night time!
How fun! I'd love to go too!! What a fun trip!!
Post a Comment