Monday, July 6, 2009

Phase two is complete


Aaron finished the "second phase" of the treehouse a few weeks ago. The kids are loving it and so am I. Now I am wondering what they did the last two summers here! We still plan on adding a slide to the treehouse and Aaron is going to build a permanent ladder to replace the one that is currently there.

More good news...Madelyn has overcome her fear of swinging!

4 comments:

Janetta said...

That looks like the coolest treehouse. Your kids are going to love that!!!!

Janetta said...

That looks like the coolest treehouse! Your kids will love it!!! I wish we had trees out here like that (so jealous right now).

The Haley Family said...

Man, I can believe how BEHIND I am in reading your blog! What a fun summer, so many great activities! LOVE the tree house!! I hope we can meet up again soon!

Sandra said...

My kids would love that tree house. That's is awesome!