I accompanied Bruce on his pre-school fieldtrip to the fire station last week. He loved getting in and out of the firetrucks, watching the Sesame Street movie about fire prevention, and his favorite...
Spraying the water hose at the fake flames!
It's not often I am able to spend one-on-one time with each of the kids so even a trip to the fire station is a special memory and worthy of a picture!
Looks like he was loving it. All pre-school kids dream of being a firefighter. Fun to be able to spend a little one-on-one time with your kids. -Cathie
3 comments:
Looks like he was loving it. All pre-school kids dream of being a firefighter. Fun to be able to spend a little one-on-one time with your kids.
-Cathie
What a fun field trip. Jeremy loved it when his preschool went. The fireman are so great about doing these tours.
What cute little firemen you two are!! I would have loved to have gone and taken a spin in the fire truck!! lol
Post a Comment