Tuesday, October 6, 2009
This is what happens...
when you leave your bike on the driveway behind the Suburban! Yes, a few weeks ago, as I'm backing out of the garage, I hear a crushing sound. I stopped immediately and stepped out to check out the damage. Bruce's bike was under the tire and in no condition to be ridden. We pulled out Elizabeth's old pink Barbie bike for him to ride. The first couple of days he wasn't too keen on riding it, but now he doesn't think anything about it. Next year he was going to need a new bike anyway so we decided to just let him endure this for another couple of months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well the least you could've done was spray paint it or something for the poor boy....LOL
That is so funny! I love it!
Post a Comment