Naomi was eleven months old yesterday. I am so not ready for her to have her birthday in just one month. I've said it before...I wish I had a pause button and could just keep her this age for awhile. She is so sweet and fun right now.
She can walk pushing this toy, chairs, etc., but is too timid to try it on her own. She will let go and just stand on her own.
This is still her preferred method of transportation.

3 comments:
Those are adorable. I agree about the pause button. Brock will be two this spring and I am getting a little baby hungry. But I'm pretty sure we are not having anymore because we just bought some stocking holders and it only came in a pack of 5! I guess that's our form of inspiration!!
She is beautiful.
She is so cute! I know what you mean about not wanting her to grow up. It happens so fast!
Post a Comment