Aaron had his final exam last night for his final class in his MBA program. His graduation is in two days, though we aren't attending. In fact, due to the convenience of online classes, we haven't ever even been on campus!
This is how Aaron has spent many a night the past two years while "attending" class. Classes are broadcast over the internet so he can sit and watch and even comment via webcam. He graduated from undergrad when Justin was about four months old. Justin will be eleven in two months and we now have five more kids. Someone at work recently asked him what he was going to do with his free time. I don't think he will have any problem filling it!

3 comments:
Way to go Aaron!!! Nancy too for support on the home front.
That's awesome! I looked into online school and didn't think (or want to) I would have the extra time it took. It's great that Aaron has the discipline to do this.
Awesome Aaron! What a great accomplishment for you and a great relief for Nancy. Have a great holiday.
Post a Comment