Nancy got braces on last Monday and I think she looks younger now. Almost a teenager again. I can make fun of her until I get them too.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awesome! But I'm confused - I thought she had awesome teeth, always flossed and brushed a bunch! How long do you have to wear them? And really - why aren't there buckeye red rubber bands adorning those silver tracks? Bailey
5 comments:
Awesome! But I'm confused - I thought she had awesome teeth, always flossed and brushed a bunch! How long do you have to wear them? And really - why aren't there buckeye red rubber bands adorning those silver tracks?
Bailey
That's awesome Nancy! You look great! I loved it when I had braces as a teenager...especially changing the colors on the braces.
why do you guys have to get braces....i have seen a lot of adults lately with them..
I too am curious as to why you have braces? Your mom was telling me your neat idea about the birthday/bishop, I think we will copy you if that's o.k.!
gorgeous as ever!
Post a Comment