Our local YMCA held a Kid's Fun Run last Saturday at the fairgrounds. It was a mile run and our kids were so excited to participate. Aaron gave Justin a hard time on the way over about not letting a girl beat him because he doesn't like to run. Apparently it worked because he was determined to beat Elizabeth. He came in 3rd place and Elizabeth came in a few behind him. Even little Madelyn ran a lap!
Go Justin!
I ran part of the mile with each of the kids. I am training for a half marathon in June and had just finished my 7.5 mile run that morning before they ran. It was so fun to run with each of them. They all received medals at the end. Will and Bruce have been wearing theirs all week!
1 comment:
I wish I had the courage to do the half marathon. I have to stick to my slow pace on those 5K's. This is awesome. You are a fun mom!
Post a Comment