Monday, April 19, 2010

I made these!

After being inspired by my friend Ali and all of the cute outfits she makes for her daughter, I decided to give sewing a try. My outfits are not as fancy as hers, but I'm happy to say they are at least done! I think they turned out pretty cute. Having cute girls to model helps them look even better!
If you'd like to see some of Ali's projects, here is a link: www.etsy.com/shop/alisonhaley1 She has so many cute custom shirts. Next time I might try to do something to dress the shirts up. This time I thought the skirts were a pretty big accomplishment for me!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kate said...

I'm super impressed. They are darling!

Faith Penningtons said...

I think you did a great job Nance. I will be in Ohio (at moms) May 7th for Mothers Day. Will you guys be there?

Michelle said...

These are awesome! You should sell these on etsy.com. GREAT JOB!

Michelle said...

Your girls are adorable!

The Haley Family said...

GOOD JOB, lady!!! You have your hands full making them for 3 girls...having one is keeping me plenty busy! Thanks for the etsy plug!!! :)