
I feel so spoiled to have gone on not one, but two mini-vacations in April. The first one Aaron planned on his own for me. His parents watched the kids and we went to Frankenmuth, Michigan for a couple of days. We shopped so much and Aaron was so patient with me. He just sat while I tried things on and worked using his Blackberry. I'm always busy buying things for everyone else so Aaron made me buy things for myself this time. There were so many outlets. After two days of shopping, we still hadn't even gotten to all of them, but I think we were shopped out by then so we were ready to leave!
Frankenmuth is a cute little German town with a huge Christmas store that is open year round. We had their world famous chicken dinner, and of course, had to buy fudge. It was a perfect getaway.

Just as a side note, the little picture of Naomi with her bottle and purse was taken of her in the Chicago airport. She looked so adorable walking around with just the essentials. She did so well on the airplane. It was so fun to have this time to spend one on one with her.
Frankenmuth is a cute little German town with a huge Christmas store that is open year round. We had their world famous chicken dinner, and of course, had to buy fudge. It was a perfect getaway.

The end of April, Naomi and I headed out to Utah for a couple of days with the girls. My mom, sisters, a sister-in-law, and Grandma all met in Salt Lake City for a couple of days. Naomi was showered with attention being the only baby. We all stayed at my sister Beth's apartment. It was so fun to all be together with (almost) no kids, husbands, etc. Lots of good food, girl talk, and shopping. While I was there, I was also able to visit with a few friends I hadn't seen for awhile. It was truly a relaxing few days and Aaron did great with the kids while I was gone.
Just as a side note, the little picture of Naomi with her bottle and purse was taken of her in the Chicago airport. She looked so adorable walking around with just the essentials. She did so well on the airplane. It was so fun to have this time to spend one on one with her.

2 comments:
Loved seeing you while you were here. Sure miss you guys!
What fun trips! It was fun to get you see you and your cute little Naomi!!
Post a Comment