Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Confused


Our family room has these squares painted all over it and I have yet to find the perfect color. I want something with gold in it, but not too yellow. I don't want too much brown in it. Will asked me a few days ago if I was going to paint the whole room with different colored squares. Right now it looks like that just might happen. I'm so frustrated - it shouldn't be this hard, right? Anyone have any suggestions for colors they have liked? The room is a little dark so that makes it a little tricky - nothing too dark.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Amy said...

I vote first or third one on the left!

Amy said...

I vote first or third one on the left!

Anonymous said...

I like the top left corner and second from the top on the right the best, I think. Beth

Anonymous said...

If frustration is there - maybe yellow isn't really the answer.
It might help to thumb through some magazines with pictures of living rooms and then that special color might pop out at you!

Bailey

Mariajo said...

I would go for the light ones, white, cream or so.... that's how we painted ours, and put lights all over the place... it's a bit dark, but now looks much better!

Colleen said...

I love the second one on the right!! lol I bet this is just more confusing if everyone likes different ones!!

Mrs. McGregor said...

Which one did you go with? I saw on fb that you finished and love it, so can't wait to see what hit the spot!

Bailey