It's been weeks since I've posted. We've been very busy with all of the kids and their activities, appointments, homework, and church activities.
It's football season and these yummy "Buckeyes" are a must to have around while we watch our Buckeyes play...
My little helper canning applesauce. I also canned peaches, made strawberry freezer jam, and froze sweet corn. Love having this yummy food to eat during the winter.

Cartwheels, cartwheels, and more cartwheels for this little gymnast. Madelyn started taking gymnastics and simply can't get enough!



4 comments:
Your kids are all getting so big and I love your Buckeye treats!! You made some when I came with Beth for a visit!!
Mmm! We LOVE buckeyes! Looks like you guys are keeping plenty busy and enjoying your new surroundings. Good to hear an update! :)
I want your recipe, those look great:)
What's the applesauce maker gaget?
Post a Comment