Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Back to School!

I am way behind posting pictures, but I thought I would post this one from Monday first.  Hard to believe summer break is over, especially because we are technically only about halfway through the summer.  School starts early in the South.  I don't know that I'm ready for it, but I am ready to have a little more routine in our lives.
Do you see the smile on this little girl?  Saying my BABY is excited for Kindergarten is a gross understatement.  She is not only excited for kindergarten, but really, really excited to ride the school bus!  This week she is on a staggered schedule so she is only attending a couple of halfdays.  Starting next week she will have the real deal and go all day, everyday!  Not sure how I feel about this.  I'm looking forward to getting some much needed project time, but I'm sure going to miss my little buddy.  I have had kids home with me for 15+ years.  Man, the house sure feels quiet!
Last year we had kids in 4 different schools.  This year we have 2 in high school and 4 in elementary.  Here's our crazy crew...ready or not!

No comments: