Friday, August 15, 2014

Will's Birthday Bash

I know it's more than a month passed his birthday, but I want to record his special day.  This year Will has grown up a lot.  He's now our official lawn mower and he now refers to himself as one of the "older kids" in the family.  This year's birthday was his golden birthday as he turned 11 on the 11th!
 Elizabeth volunteered to make him a birthday cake and did a great job on it!
 His big birthday gift from us was an ipad mini.
He wanted to have his friends over for a pool party.  About 5 minutes after they arrived so did a huge downpour.  Thankfully, it only lasted for about 10 minutes and they were in the pool.  These boys are crazy, but have so much fun together.
Blowing out the candles for his ice cream cake
I made this cake a couple of years ago for Justin's birthday and Will requested it this year.  It was a big hit.  Here's to another great year, Will!  Hope it's your best one yet!

No comments: