Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Naomi's baby blessing


Naomi Ruth Allen

Sunday we blessed Naomi at church. Most of Aaron's family, along with my mom, were here for her blessing. I think we had 26 people visiting church with us. We feel so blessed to have so much support from both of our families. I got lots of comments at church on Sunday from people who sat around us and loved watching Naomi get passed around. There is no doubt she is loved! Our kids are constantly fighting over whose turn it is to hold her.

My mom spent a week with us and loved spoiling Naomi. We already miss her! Aaron's mom and dad were here the week before my mom. Our kids have loved having so much family visit.

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Little Naomi is beautiful! I'm glad you Mom got to go out and see you! She was literally giggling when she was telling me she was going out by train. It made me laugh!! I love your Mom!!!

Faith Penningtons said...

She is beautiful. She looks a lot like Will in the first picture of her for her Blessing.

The Haley Family said...

how awesome! She is so beautiful! Congrats on such a beauty and a great family!

Faith Penningtons said...

Well it has to be a tie.....those are the closest kids to me as far as a niece or nephew would come. I love your kids too. And they are super cute....Don't worry about that.

Renae said...

Naomi is sooo adorable! Congratulations! I'm glad you're adjusting well and she is too. Great pictures too.

Heather said...

Another cute Allen baby! I love all the hair she has! I saw the birth announcement you sent to Beth - they are so cute! You're such a crafty little mama! I can't believe Justin is 10 already! You have a cute family!